VIP Beer and Food Deal
VIP Beer and Food Deal- April 29 – Day of Tickets now available at Smitty’s Service, 3441 Adams Ave. until 1 pm !
Enjoy all of Adams Avenue while tasting a variety of brews! Our VIP Beer and Food Deal is taking place from 12-4 pm on Saturday, April 29 during the 6th Annual Adams Avenue Unplugged. Enjoy the free music festival while tasting craft beer in 4 Adams Avenue retail and service locations. Take the FREE trolley, stop into the music venues along the way, and make sure to stay on Adams Avenue after to enjoy over 100 performances on 30 stages during Unplugged, Adams Avenue’s musical walk about!
For an $19 ticket you get 4 beers from some of the best brewers in the industry and a plate of food from City Tacos.
Buy Your Ticket
- Valid for 1 person.
- Limit 1 certificate per person. Certificate cannot be shared.
- Valid for four beers from participating vendors along Adams Avenue, plus a meal from City Tacos during Adams Avenue Unplugged on Saturday, April 29.
- Check-in at Reader Booth for VIP ticket redemption between 11am-3pm at Smitty’s Service (3441 Adams Ave.). Please present your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app, as well as valid ID, at the Reader Booth for an official ticket. Each individual using a ticket must be present. Your ticket will not be emailed to you.
- Food from City Tacos must be redeemed between 12pm-6pm at Reader Booth at Smitty’s Service (3441 Adams Ave.).
- Beer redemption available between 12pm-5pm at the following four locations: Mona Lizzy’s (2610 Adams Ave); Liquid Eden (3190 Adams Ave); Dos Palmas Café (3562 Adams Ave); Home Start Thrift Boutique (3611 Adams Ave).
- Must be 21 or older with a valid ID.
- Email addresses collected will be used by San Diego Reader and Adams Avenue Business Association for promotional purposes.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS for this event.
- No cash or credit back for unused portions.
- Event is rain or shine.
Adams Avenue Unplugged is a a free musical walkabout, taking place along a 2-mile stretch on Adams Avenue in Normal Heights and Kensington, featuring over 100 live musical performances staged inside 30 restaurants, bars, coffee houses and galleries.
Deal includes a City Tacos meal from 12pm-6pm and 4 beers from 12pm – 5pm on Saturday, April 29 ONLY. Beers may be redeemed at the following 4 Adams Avenue locations:Mona Lizzy’s, 2610 Adams Ave Liquid Eden, 3190 Adams Ave Dos Palmas Café, 3562 Adams Ave Home Start Thrift Boutique, 3611 Adams Ave **IMPORTANT–THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET** You must check-in to receive your official ticket. Check-in from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Smitty’s Service (3441 Adams Ave.) Please present your printed ReaderCity certificate or iPhone app, as well as valid ID, at the Reader booth for an official ticket.