Normal Heights Community Center
The Adams Avenue Business Association rents out the Normal Heights Community Center hall on behalf of the Normal Height Community Development Corporation, which manages the facility. The hall is available for rent Monday through Saturday, although there are currently many regular groups using the hall during the week. Please call the office at 619-282-7329 to ask about availability. Saturdays are typically open if you inquire a couple months in advance. The hall is rented on a first come-first served basis.
- Hall rental is $50/hr (CASH)
- $250 cash deposit needed to reserve the date (deposit refunded if hall is left clean)
- Must sign contract
- 99 person capacity
- No alcohol is allowed
- The hall comes with a fully functioning kitchen, 20 six foot banquet tables, and 99 chairs.
- You are allowed 2 hours before your event to set up/decorate, and two hours after your event to clean up. All guests must be out of the hall by your scheduled end time.
- We do not rent the hall on Sundays
- Call the office at 619-282-7329 to ask about availability
Hall Rental Rules
- Supervise children at all times. Keep them off the wall, trees and out of the rocks and landscaping.
- Keep music sound inside the building
- Clean up all your trash, inside and outside of the building
- No alcohol allowed on premises per City code
- Put all your trash in the bins outside. If your trash doesn’t fit in the bin with the top closed, take it home with you!
- Events must end no later than 10:00 PM per City code.
- Turn off all interior lights and lock the doors (double check) before you leave.
- The Normal Heights Community Center reserves the right to withhold part or all of your security deposit if the rules are not followed. There are cameras (no audio) on the premises.
99 person capacity
4649 Hawley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92116
$50 per hour
$250 cash deposit to reserve