Adams Avenue Unplugged
The event will feature 100 live musical performances staged inside restaurants, bars, coffee houses and galleries on Adams Avenue.
Adams Avenue Unplugged
Adams Avenue Unplugged takes place the weekend of April 30 and May 1, along a two-mile stretch of Adams Avenue, from University Heights on the West through Normal Heights, and into parts of Kensington to the East. The event will feature 100 live musical performances staged inside restaurants, bars, coffee houses and galleries lining the neighborhood. Being able to pair the Avenue’s unique dining and drinking establishments, each with their own special ambiances and selections, with free musical performances, makes Adams Avenue the place to be on the last weekend of April. The AABA hopes to treat musical aficionados and foodies to the rich neighborhood culture.
Music is scheduled from 12pm to 10pm on Saturday, April 30th, and 12pm to 7pm on Sunday, May 1st. Some artists will be playing multiple sets allowing attendees more opportunity to catch their favorite performers.
Adams Avenue Unplugged is free and open to the general public.
Parking is limited to residential neighborhood streets and can get quite congested. MTS bus routes 2 & 11 will service the neighborhoods. Wear comfortable walking shoes and plan on getting your exercise by exploring all the avenue has to offer.
- U-T San Diego Adams Ave Unplugged sets 2014 lineup…3/4/14
- SD Uptown News Adams Unplugged Announces Kickstarter Campaign…3/14/14
- Mission Valley News Adams Avenue hosts huge, free ‘Unplugged’ music festival…4/14/14
- Wherela, Adams Avenue Unplugged Rocks Normal Heights…4/17/14
- UT San Diego, A Chat With Music Legend Chris Hillman…4/20/14
- UT San Diego, Likey Highlights At Adams Avenue Unplugged…4/20/14
- UT San Diego, Java Joe’s Perks Up In New Home…4/24/14
- UT San Diego, Two Mile Music Marathon…4/24/14
- KPBS, Pete Seeger Tribute at Adams Ave Unplugged…4/25/14
- Uptown News, Unplugged Returns to Adams Ave…4/25/14
- NBC San Diego, Adams Avenue Goes Unplugged…4/29/14
- The USD Vista, Adams Ave is Unplugged for Annual Celebration…4/30/14
- Uptown News interviews Unplugged planner…4/29/13
- UT web album of our great Unplugged weekend…4/29/13
- SD Reader talks Unplugged and Unplugged fashion…4/29/13
- UT interview with John C. Reilly & Tom Brosseau…4/20/13
- SD Free Press talks to Los Lobos…4/23/13
- SD Reader gives a history lesson on Los Alacranes…3/31/13
- UT highlights Unplugged in stellar upcoming spring concerts…3/17/13
- SD North Park News gives history lesson on Unplugged…4/01/13
- SD Troubadour Digs up the roots of Unplugged…4/01/13
- UT announces Headliners and musicians…3/5/13