Adams Avenue Street Fair September 23rd & 24th, 2023
Details for 2023
The Adams Avenue Street Fair presented by U.S. Bank
The 41st annual Adams Avenue Street Fair, presented by U.S. Bank, features 75 musical acts on seven stages and is scheduled from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, September 23, and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 24, 2023.
Southern California’s largest free two-day festival is in San Diego’s Normal Heights neighborhood. Adams Avenue businesses are proud sponsors of this event that has expanded to 10 blocks. In addition to the fantastic music schedule, it features carnival rides, beer gardens, beer tastings, festival foods, and 300 exhibitors with unique offerings.
- Craft Beer Taste. On Saturday from noon to 4 p.m., beer connoisseurs can enjoy the Craft Beer Taste in its new, spacious location on Mansfield Street in front of Normal Heights United Church. Sample unlimited 2-ounce tastes from 20 breweries. Pre-sale tickets are $25 per person.
- Beer Gardens. Three beer gardens are open throughout the two-day run of the event. Enjoy full-pour servings from some of San Diego’s best craft beers. VIP beer pre-sale tickets are available for $19 (four pints of beer).
- Cannabis Row. This year’s street fair offers a new 21+ attraction called Cannabis Row, located at the newly refurbished Adams Avenue Theater. Learn more about the legal cannabis industry. A $5 pre-sale admission is required. Tickets will not be available at the event.
Adams Avenue Street Fair is underwritten by a grant from the City of San Diego’s Commission for Arts and Culture.
Details for 2022
FOOD BOOTH SPACES ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE 2022 ADAMS AVENUE STREET FAIR
-Adams Avenue Street Fair
Beer connoisseurs will enjoy the Street Fair’s Craft Beer Taste (from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday only), across from the Starbucks Stage. Visitors to the craft beer taste will have the opportunity to sample 2oz. tastes from 20 breweries for only $25.
Adams Avenue Street Fair is underwritten by a grant from the City of San Diego’s Commission for Arts and culture and the County of San Diego.
- San Diego Union Tribune Adams Avenue Street Fair will mark 40th year with 66 bands, solo acts and DJs; Lestat’s music venue re-opens
- NBC San Diego 7 Adams Avenue comes alive for Street Fair that almost didn’t happen
- CBS 8 Joey Harris & Jerry Rainey perform on CBS 8
- KUSI Adams Avenue Street Fair returns!
San Diego Union Tribune – Adams Avenue Street Fair to offer 100-plus bands, carnival rides, craft beer and more
ABC 10 New San Diego – 38th annual Adams Avenue Street Fair gives area business a boost
NBC San Diego – Adams Avenue Street Fair Returns for the 38th Year
San Diego Reader – Los Texmaniacs joined by Cesar Rosas of Los Lobos for local gig
Sound Diego – Fall for Pyle’s End of Summer Shows
San Diego Magazine – Six Bands to see at the Adams Avenue Street Fair
⇒ Adams Avenue Street Fair Turns 36 With Big Names . . .sounddiego 08/13/17
⇒Manual Scan co-founders to mark 40th anniversary at Adams Avenue Street Fair…San Diego Union Tribune 9/21/16
⇒Adams Avenue street fair returns to Normal Heights…The Daily Aztec 9/28/16
- The Numbers All Add Up… UT-San Diego 9/24/15
- Visit the Adams Avenue Street Fair This Weekend… Fox 5 Morning Show 9/24/15
- Adams Avenue Street Fair Takes Over Normal Heights… KPBS 9/24/15
- 2015 Adams Ave. Street Fair music lineup announced…UT-San Diego 8/18/15
- Suds, Sips and Good Vibrations… San Diego Uptown News
- U-T San Diego: Walk ‘n’ Roll At Adams Avenue Street Fair …9/25/14
- SD Uptown News: Nothing Normal About the Adams Ave Street Fair …9/26/14
- U-T San Diego: This Weekend’s Top Events …9/26/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair Sets Line Up…
- U-T San Diego: Music Pops with Big Names…8/13/14
- San Diego Reader: Big Jay McNeely gets honkin’ on Adams Avenue…9/22/14
- CityBeat: Adams Ave Street Fair…9/23/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair to feature more than 100 music acts…9/23/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair Line Up…8/17/13
- San Diego Troubadour: Standells from Sunset Strip to Adams Avenue…9/3/2013
- San Diego Reader: The Standells…9/25/2013
- U-T San Diego: Music Fest to Rock Adams Avenue…9/20/2013
- The Daily Aztec: Leave your cash at home for free fair…9/26/2013
- KPBS: Preview Adams Avenue Street Fair…9/26/2013