Adams Avenue Street Fair
The 36th annual Adams Avenue Street Fair – featuring 90 musical acts on six stages – will be held from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017
Band Lineup-Info to Come!
Music Schedule -Coming Soon!
Craft Beer Taste Tickets- Coming Soon!
VIP Brew and Food Tickets-Coming Soon!
Program- Stay Tuned!
Adams Avenue Street Fair
**MUSIC SUBMISSIONS are now closed. **
Adams Avenue Street Fair is underwritten by a grant from the City of San Diego’s Economic Development and Tourism Support program and a grant from the County of San Diego.
⇒Adams Avenue Street Fair turns 35 next month…San Diego Union Tribune 8/16/16
⇒Manual Scan co-founders to mark 40th anniversary at Adams Avenue Street Fair…San Diego Union Tribune 9/21/16
⇒Adams Avenue street fair returns to Normal Heights…The Daily Aztec 9/28/16
Our 2016 Sponsors
- The Numbers All Add Up… UT-San Diego 9/24/15
- Visit the Adams Avenue Street Fair This Weekend… Fox 5 Morning Show 9/24/15
- Adams Avenue Street Fair Takes Over Normal Heights… KPBS 9/24/15
- 2015 Adams Ave. Street Fair music lineup announced…UT-San Diego 8/18/15
- Suds, Sips and Good Vibrations… San Diego Uptown News
- U-T San Diego: Walk ‘n’ Roll At Adams Avenue Street Fair …9/25/14
- SD Uptown News: Nothing Normal About the Adams Ave Street Fair …9/26/14
- U-T San Diego: This Weekend’s Top Events …9/26/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair Sets Line Up…
- U-T San Diego: Music Pops with Big Names…8/13/14
- San Diego Reader: Big Jay McNeely gets honkin’ on Adams Avenue…9/22/14
- CityBeat: Adams Ave Street Fair…9/23/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair to feature more than 100 music acts…9/23/14
- U-T San Diego: Adams Ave Street Fair Line Up…8/17/13
- San Diego Troubadour: Standells from Sunset Strip to Adams Avenue…9/3/2013
- San Diego Reader: The Standells…9/25/2013
- U-T San Diego: Music Fest to Rock Adams Avenue…9/20/2013
- The Daily Aztec: Leave your cash at home for free fair…9/26/2013
- KPBS: Preview Adams Avenue Street Fair…9/26/2013
The 2012 Adams Avenue Street Fair featured more than 90 musical acts performing on seven stages on Adams Avenue. This year’s Adams Avenue Street Fair headliners included 1960’s psychedelic rockers Strawberry Alarm Clock, the reunion of noted San Diego rockabilly icons The Paladins, the return of music provocateurs Mojo Nixon and Skid Roper, blues guitarist Coco Montoya, the 13-piece Puerto Rican-based ensemble Plena Libre, singer/songwriter Jack Tempchin, indie band Cuckoo Chaos, percussionist Kofi Baker’s Cream Experience with special guests, country singer/songwriter Chuck Cannon, bluesman Junior Watson, and East L.A. R&B favorites Tierra.