World’s Biggest Bottle Share on 30th
Join friends and make new ones during the busiest craft beer weekend in America’s craft beer capital!
In celebration of this glorious “brewer’s” week (kind like a baker’s dozen, only more fun), and in the spirit of sharing that we all grew up with.
How it works
- Buy: Buy your ticket HERE
- Sign up for a signature taste at 3 locations on 30th – Go towww.sdbottleshare.comand complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- Day-of Register: Pick up your registration materials on the day of between 11am and noon from any of the even registration stations (Alchemy, The Homebrewer, behind the North Park Theatre, and Polite Provisions)
4. Line up: Line up along 30th Street anywhere from Polite Provisions to Alchemy/Hamilton’s by 12:00 p.m. sharp! Help us make an awesome human chain of craft beer lovers!
5. RIDE: You’ll get a wristband that allows you to ride the length of 30th Street stopping at multiple locations to share beer, buy from the bar and chat about adventures with friends!
AABA Member Mixer at Clem’s Tap House
Join your neighboring Adams Avenue business owners at the AABA member mixer on Wednesday, Nov. 12 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at Clem’s Tap House, 4108 Adams Ave. It is a great opportunity to meet other business owners and find out what the AABA is planning next!
Bikes, Brews & Brats
Join in the second annual Bikes, Brews & Brats event on Saturday, November 8, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM!
As part of San Diego Beer week there will be a Mountain Bike ride from Cal Coast Bicycles to the Regal Beagle via a scenic route through Balboa Park & Mission Hills. Upon check in, all riders will be offered tune-ups from Cal Coast Cycles and given a commemorative event t-shirt! Click HERE for more info and to buy a ticket.
Cafe 21 Vegan Options for Thanksgiving
Wondering what to do for Thanksgiving? Cafe 21 has you covered for the whole week! They are serving the usual delicious fare, but they also have vegan options. $35 per person, $20 for kids 12 and under. Thanksgiving dinner is served Nov. 13th-29th after 5PM. See www.cafe-21.com for more info.
Taste of University Heights
The 2014 Taste of University Heights will take place on Sunday, November 9th, Noon to 3PM in conjunction with the University Heights Arts Open. The $20 Taste tickets can be purchased in advance atwww.UHCDC.org or at the UHCDC Office (4452 Park Blvd, Suite 104).
Restaurant Owners Workshop
The SBA and the City Heights Business Association are hosting a workshop on Thursday, Nov. 13th from 7:30 to 10:30 AM at 4305 University Ave, 6th Floor Conference Rm. The workshop will cover a number of tips and techniques for increasing profit and efficiency. You can register online atwww.sba.gov/events. Contact Rosa Rodarte for more info. Phone- 619-727-4877 Email- [email protected].